vendredi 26 novembre 2010

Baby Please Don't Go

Honey, screamin' an cryin' 

Don't come here runnin' 
Baby, screamin' an cryin' 
Now, you got a home, darlin' 
Long as I've got mine 

I'm goin' by the pawn shop 
'On put my watch in pawn 
I'm goin' by the pawn shop 
I'm-a put my watch in pawn, on my own 
No more, nobody tell me 
How long my baby's been gone 

(guitar) 

I'm washin' my jumper, darlin' 
Starch my *overhauls 
Hey, wash my jumper, baby 
Starch my overhauls 
I might get up in the mo'nin 
I'm 'on catch that Cannonball 

Hey, hey-ey 
It's bye-bye, bye-bye, baby 
Hey-ey 
And bye-bye, bye, bye, baby 

I'm goin' away, babe 
But I won't be gone for long. 



                                                  Fred Mcdowell - Baby Please Don't Go

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire